[vtk-developers] Deteriorating performance of the build arkadia.kitware

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 13:05:21 EST 2010

When did you upgrade?

on October 23, there were two files changed:
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewUpdate.php?buildid=455579
but 3 new tests failed:
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewTest.php?onlyfailed&buildid=455579

On the surface, the failures seemed unrelated to the changes.

On October 24, 4 different tests failed:
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewTest.php?onlyfailed&buildid=456193

even though the 1 update was a time stamp.

On October 26, 7 different test failed.

Seems like a flakey platform.

I agree with Berk that is should be moved t0o another category.

BTW, no offense taken.

Bill