[vtk-developers] Automatic input for examples?

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 19:47:05 EST 2010

Looks good, but the testing infrastructure allows the addition of a
trailing -I flag, so you should test argc < 2.

On the other hand, if we start mucking up the examples with test code,
we they start looking more like tests which is something that started
this whole thing.

For now, I would not add the additional code. When the examples are
run as tests, the ADD_TEST command provides the data on the command
line.

ADD_TEST(${KIT}-Finance ${EXECUTABLE_OUTPUT_PATH}/${KIT}CxxTests
TestFinance ${VTK_DATA_ROOT}/Data/financial.txt)

Bill