[vtk-developers] 3x3 rotation matrices

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 14:20:30 EST 2010

Just a general comment: if new methods are to be added, then it is
best to add them to vtkMatrix3x3 since it is a newer class.  Changes
to it will be less disruptive than changes to Matrix4x4 or Transform.

Another comment: VTK is meant to be a scientific visualization
library, not a math library.  The math stuff in VTK should only be
what is needed to support VTK's visualization algorithms.  This
ensures that the code will be sufficiently covered by the testing.

  David G