[vtk-developers] I would like to give some VTK classes

Nasztanovics Ferenc naszta at naszta.hu
Thu Jan 7 00:47:38 EST 2010

I will send the corrected classes in this week.

When you use QVTKOutputWindow, in current version its no necessary to make vtkQtOutputWindow separatelly, Qt class has included it and makes it default (in new version it will be changed).

    QVTKOutputWindow* qtow = new QVTKOutputWindow( this );
    qtow ->setShowOnLogAdded( true );
    vtkOutputWindow* ow = qtow->GetvtkOutputWindow();
    ow ->DisplayText("some text");

Best regards,

Naszta