[vtk-developers] Checkins to vtkTesting and related files to simplify the regression testing and playback recording code bloat.

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Wed Jan 6 13:02:16 EST 2010

On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 12:57 PM, Bill Lorensen <bill.lorensen at gmail.com>wrote:

> Looks nice. I'll look over it further when I get back from SLC. It
> would be nice to get rid of the in-lined event log. I'm not sure how
> yet.
>
> Bill

Seems like it would be easy enough to save them as plain text files in
VTKData that could be read in just as easily as referenced directly like
they are now... Most of the tests that have these event logs require
VTKData anyhow for image output verification, right?

Not that *I'm* volunteering, mind you...