[vtk-developers] TestGaussianBlurPass failures

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 15:11:06 EST 2010

Test command: /home/lorensen/Projects/VTKHead-linux/bin/RenderingCxxTests
TestGaussianBlurPass -D /home/lorensen/Projects/VTKData -T
/home/lorensen/Projects/VTKHead-linux/Testing/Temporary -V
Baseline/Rendering/TestGaussianBlurPass.png
Test timeout computed to be: 9.99988e+06
ERROR: In /home/lorensen/Projects/VTKHead/Rendering/vtkFrameBufferObject.cxx,
line 237
vtkFrameBufferObject (0x8321d40): Frame buffer object was not
initialized correctly.

framebuffer has bad dimensions
Current framebuffer is bind to framebuffer object 1
color attachement 0:
 this attachment is a texture with name: 2
 its mipmap level is: 0
 this is not a cube map texture.
 this is not 3D texture.
color attachement 1:
 this attachment is empty
color attachement 2:
 this attachment is empty
color attachement 3:
 this attachment is empty
depth attachement :
 this attachment is a renderbuffer
 this attachment is a renderbuffer with name: 1
 renderbuffer width=404
 renderbuffer height=404
 renderbuffer internal format=0x81a6
 renderbuffer actual resolution for the red component=0
 renderbuffer actual resolution for the green component=0
 renderbuffer actual resolution for the blue component=0
 renderbuffer actual resolution for the alpha component=0
 renderbuffer actual resolution for the depth component=24
 renderbuffer actual resolution for the stencil component=8
stencil attachement :
 this attachment is empty
there are 4 draw buffers.
draw buffer[0]=GL_COLOR_ATTACHMENT0
draw buffer[1]=GL_NONE
draw buffer[2]=GL_NONE
draw buffer[3]=GL_NONE
read buffer=GL_COLOR_ATTACHMENT0
ERROR: In /home/lorensen/Projects/VTKHead/Rendering/vtkFrameBufferObject.cxx,
line 237
vtkFrameBufferObject (0x8321d40): Frame buffer object was not
initialized correctly.

framebuffer has bad dimensions
Current framebuffer is bind to framebuffer object 1
color attachement 0:
 this attachment is a texture with name: 1
[...]

depth peeling was not used (alpha blending instead)
[...]

<DartMeasurement name="ImageError"
type="numeric/double">19157.2</DartMeasurement><DartMeasurement
name="BaselineImage" type="numeric/integer">2</DartMeasurement>Failed
Image Test : 19157.2
<DartMeasurementFile name="TestImage"
type="image/png">/home/lorensen/Projects/VTKHead-linux/Testing/Temporary/TestGaussianBlurPass.png</DartMeasurementFile><DartMeasurementFile
name="DifferenceImage"
type="image/png">/home/lorensen/Projects/VTKHead-linux/Testing/Temporary/TestGaussianBlurPass.diff.png</DartMeasurementFile><DartMeasurementFile
name="ValidImage"
type="image/png">/home/lorensen/Projects/VTKData/Baseline/Rendering/TestGaussianBlurPass.png</DartMeasurementFile><DartMeasurement
name="WallTime" type="numeric/double">1.68292</DartMeasurement>
<DartMeasurement name="CPUTime" type="numeric/double">3</DartMeasurement>
-- Process completed
***Failed

0% tests passed, 1 tests failed out of 1
	  9 - TestGaussianBlurPass (Failed)