[vtk-developers] TestGaussianBlurPass failures

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 12:20:55 EST 2010

Dave,

Are you running the complete command line:
/home/kitware/Dashboards/MyTests/VTK-gcc/bin/RenderingCxxTests
TestGaussianBlurPass -D /home/kitware/Dashboards/MyTests/VTKData -T
/home/kitware/Dashboards/MyTests/VTK-gcc/Testing/Temporary -V
Baseline/Rendering/TestGaussianBlurPass.png

Maybe there is a problem with the regression testing?

Bill