[vtk-developers] ICP Enhancement - TooFarThreshold

David Doria daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 09:49:04 EST 2010

Guys,

Luca and I have bounced this back and forth a few times and have come to a
stable improvement. I can't upload the new files to the bug tracker because
I don't have permissions to delete files on the bug tracker. Are we supposed
to keep running file name versions: i.e.
vtkIterativeClosestPointTransform.h_2 or something like that? I have
attached the latest files to this email.

Will one of the "experienced developers" work with us on getting this code
added?

Thanks,

David