[vtk-developers] VTKEdge on OS X 10.6

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 10:33:10 EST 2010

Okay, now I see what was happening.  When I tried VTKEdge on my Mac
before, it was just doing a fall-back to 3D texture mapping.  I tried
it again and when I zoom in, I can clearly see the polys.  When I
comment out the "LoadExtensionsSucceeded = 0" line, it crashes just as
described.

Well, it is still very good to see the GPU ray casting in VTK.  The
fact that it is wrapped makes it much easier for me to experiment with
it.

   David