[vtk-developers] Memory leaks in Qt tests

Jeff Baumes jeff.baumes at kitware.com
Fri Feb 5 09:29:09 EST 2010

I committed a fix that should fix some of the tests with lots of Qt leaks:

Patch title (first comment line): BUG: Getting rid of QApplication memory leaks.
Autocommit
  cvs commit -F .msg 'Rendering/vtkQtLabelRenderStrategy.cxx'
'TextAnalysis/Testing/Cxx/TestQtXMLProcessor.cxx'
'Views/Testing/Cxx/TestQtTreeRingLabeler.cxx'
Committer: Jeffrey Baumes <jeff.baumes at kitware.com>
Committer: Jeffrey Baumes <jeff.baumes at kitware.com>
Committer: Jeffrey Baumes <jeff.baumes at kitware.com>
/cvsroot/VTK/VTK/Rendering/vtkQtLabelRenderStrategy.cxx,v  <--
Rendering/vtkQtLabelRenderStrategy.cxx
/cvsroot/VTK/VTK/TextAnalysis/Testing/Cxx/TestQtXMLProcessor.cxx,v
<--  TextAnalysis/Testing/Cxx/TestQtXMLProcessor.cxx
/cvsroot/VTK/VTK/Views/Testing/Cxx/TestQtTreeRingLabeler.cxx,v  <--
Views/Testing/Cxx/TestQtTreeRingLabeler.cxx
Committed successfully to CVS

Jeff