[vtk-developers] vtkPlane non-static wrappers

David Doria daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 11:36:58 EST 2010

On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 11:23 AM, Francois Bertel <
francois.bertel at kitware.com> wrote:

> The coverage information is per build.  Different builds with
> different settings end up with different coverage.
>
> For example "arkadia", a Linux machine with Tcl and Python wrapping ON
> returns a coverage of 65.59% today. Some days its different because
> some tests fails randomly on this machine. You will not find any
> coverage of
> vtkWin32OpenGLRenderWindow on this machine.
>
> "ember", a Windows machine with no wrapping ON returns a coverage of
> 30.26% today, you will not find any coverage of vtkXOpenGLRenderWindow
> on this machine.
>

> That's why I requested the different coverage results to be merged by
> cdash in an additional sum-up coverage section:
> http://www.vtk.org/Bug/view.php?id=8375
>
> Then and only then it will make sense to have a number per class on
> doxygen, otherwise it is just not accurate and misleading.

Francois,

I agree - I hid this point inside my (s) in "page(s)":
"It seems like if I am at the documentation for vtkPlane I should be able to
go directly to its coverage page(s)."

I guess once this bug gets closed we'll take another look at linking from
the doxygen.

Thanks,

David