[vtk-developers] vtkPlane non-static wrappers

David Doria daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 10:22:30 EST 2010

On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 10:15 AM, Bill Lorensen <bill.lorensen at gmail.com>wrote:

> The dashboard is the place to report the coverage.

Bill,

This is not a very convincing argument - I don't see how linking to the
dashboard coverage section from the class documentation is a bad idea? Maybe
I am missing a shortcut, but now I go to the main dashboard page, click the
"arkadia.kitware" build, search for the class name on the "low" page, if
it's not there, go to the "medium" page and search, if it's not there, go to
the "satisfactory" page and search". It seems like if I am at the
documentation for vtkPlane I should be able to go directly to its coverage
page(s).

David