[vtk-developers] Finishing up the assign_chartxy_mousebuttons topic branch

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Tue Dec 28 12:15:48 EST 2010

Hi Ben,

My intent was to avoid confusion caused by having a button assigned to
more than one action. Then it would become a race condition (which
action is tested for equality first). I am totally open to refining
the logic to allow an action to have multiple buttons assigned if that
is useful.

I made both the setter and getter virtual so that any derived class
could also modify the logic.

Marcus