[vtk-developers] Get Input-Connection as vtkAlgorithmOutput in ProcessRequest

Ronald Römer rroemer at googlemail.com
Sun Dec 12 07:28:46 EST 2010

Hello,

I want to connect the input-port of my class to the input-port to an other
class in the ProcessRequest-method. Because I'm new in developing
vtk-classes I dont know how to do it! I want to get the input of my class as
vtkAlgorithmOutput. My example:

vtkInformation *inInfo0 = inputVector[0]->GetInformationObject(0);

vtkCleanPolyData *clean = vtkCleanPolyData::New();
clean->SetInputConnection(inInfo0->Get( ??? ));

With what should I replace the tree question marks?