[vtk-developers] Finishing up the assign_chartxy_mousebuttons topic branch

Ben Medina ben.medina at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 17:42:53 EST 2010

Hello all,

Coincidentally, we need the ability to specify mouse button behavior
in vtkCharts. This is implemented in this topic branch:
http://review.source.kitware.com/#q,status:open+project:VTK+branch:master+topic:assign_chartxy_mousebuttons,n,z

It hasn't been merged due to some unresolved issues. If the
outstanding issues haven't been resolved, I'd like to resolve them
myself and resubmit the merge request. How do I get at the code on
that topic branch? I don't see that branch as something I can switch
to:

e:/dev/VTK $ git branch -a
* master
  remotes/gerrit/master