[vtk-developers] OpenGL VertexArrays in VTK5.6

Reicht Ignaz i.reicht at Dkfz-Heidelberg.de
Fri Dec 3 05:09:14 EST 2010

Hi,

On searching for an fast approach to visualize polydata with openGL VertexArrays we found references to the vtkOpenGLVertexArrayPainter and vtkOpenGLVertexArrayPolyDataMapper.

unfortunately we are not able to find a source of them within the vtk 5.6.
therefore we want to ask how to use OpenGL VertexArrays with VTK5.6.

Or is there any preferred way to render vtkPolyData using OpenGL hardware acceleration?

thanks in advise
Iggy