[vtk-developers] [Paraview] List of tested compilers?

Dave Partyka dave.partyka at kitware.com
Mon Aug 30 14:50:33 EDT 2010

CDash is supposed to list it in it's site summary but it doesn't work very
reliably.

http://www.cdash.org/CDash/buildSummary.php?buildid=707389

*Site Name: *amber4.kitware<http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewSite.php?siteid=1771>
*Build Name: *Debian4-x64-gcc
*Stamp: *20100830-0100-Nightly (related
builds<http://www.cdash.org/CDash/index.php?project=VTK&display=project&filtercount=3&showfilters=1&filtercombine=and&field1=buildname/string&compare1=61&value1=Debian4-x64-gcc&field2=site/string&compare2=61&value2=amber4.kitware&field3=buildstamp/string&compare3=61&value3=20100830-0100-Nightly&collapse=0>
)
*Time: *2010-08-29T21:08:24 EDT
*Type: *Nightly

*OS Name: *Linux
*OS Platform: *x86_64
*OS Release: *2.6.18-6-amd64
*OS Version: *#1 SMP Sat Feb 20 23:34:55 UTC 2010
*Compiler Version: *unknown