[vtk-developers] List of tested compilers?

Takuya OSHIMA oshima at eng.niigata-u.ac.jp
Mon Aug 30 10:17:34 EDT 2010

Hi,

Is there a comprehensive list of compilers of the VTK and ParaView
dashboard platforms? In particular, which is the oldest version of GCC
that should be supported by VTK and ParaView? I skimmed through the
dashboards and found the Linux kernel version of each platform but
the compiler version is always unavailable.

My intention of the question is that it would be useful for a
(potential) contributor to have such a list so that he/she can test
the code with the compilers before submitting it.

Takuya

Takuya OSHIMA, Ph.D.
Faculty of Engineering, Niigata University
8050 Ikarashi-Ninocho, Nishi-ku, Niigata, 950-2181, JAPAN