[vtk-developers] Cocoa render window and mouse move events

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Wed Aug 25 12:08:12 EDT 2010

Hey Marcus,

Just something to try to possibly confuse the issue. :)

I get the same behavior you're reporting when I run your Cxx test (say, TestLinePlot), but when I build that same sort of Chart in Python and run it, I get the tooltips just fine... I just tried the Python example Examples/Infovis/icicle_view_simple.py, though, and I swear I used to get hover text there but I don't anymore... (git master from Aug 20th, Cocoa build)

-Eric

Eric E Monson
Duke Visualization Technology Group