[vtk-developers] KdTree FindPointsWithinRadius

Gelas, Arnaud Joel Florent Arnaud_Gelas at hms.harvard.edu
Wed Aug 25 11:07:55 EDT 2010

Hi David,

I think using surveymonkey, or similar tool, for this purpose sounds great! But I guess it could be used for small feature like this one...

An alternative would be to use gerrit (as it is going to be done for ITK).
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Gerrit

Note: I may be a good idea to start a new thread to discuss with all developers about these issues, since it is not related anymore to the KdTree implementation...

Arnaud