[vtk-developers] vtkstd - do we still need it?

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Sat Aug 21 16:20:42 EDT 2010

Great, I didn't realize that this had already been decided. Was this ever
announced on the VTK developer list? I don't remember it, and am going to
admit to not reading through the ARB notes (although I will try to make a
point of doing so in future).

I would like to propose that once decisions have been made by the ARB, we
announce them on the developer/user lists as and when appropriate. I could
help with this, and summarize what is important for VTK developers if that
would be helpful.

Thanks for clarifying the situation Bill, and pointing out the relevant
pages on the wiki.

Marcus