[vtk-developers] [vtkusers] Compile Bug in VTK 5.6

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Tue Aug 3 14:14:51 EDT 2010

On 08/03/2010 01:49 PM, David Gobbi wrote:
> Here's the patch, it is a patch against the head, i.e. I haven't
> removed trailing whitespace.

Merged:

  http://vtk.org/gitweb?p=VTK.git;a=log;h=f17f395e

I based it way back on the last change to that source file in
case the change needs to be merged to the release branch.

> I had always thought that the whitespace hook applied to the
> whole file.

Back in the CVS days the TABs check applied to the whole file.
Now all whitespace checks apply only to lines added by a change.

-Brad