[vtk-developers] git stupid question #4

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Fri Apr 30 11:01:30 EDT 2010

> > I fixed all these conflicts when I merged yesterday
>
> If that merge commit is reachable from your current HEAD
> when you do the new merge, you shouldn't have to resolve
> them again.

Brad

I'm afraid I don't understand what your reply means. Could you try again please.

I fixed all the conflicts a second time, committed everything and tried a rebase. It gives me the same conflicts yet again. rebasing seems painful though because my vtk and xdmf submodule branches are different and it is very upset with me and is giving me a conflict on every patch. <sigh>

JB