[vtk-developers] github mirror

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Fri Apr 30 11:00:07 EDT 2010

Mark Olesen wrote:
> I noticed that there is a github mirror of VTK that is periodically
> updated. Would it be possible to also add a github mirror of ParaView
> too?

We used to have one of each for the CVS->Git *tracking* repositories.
As mentioned in the transition plan thread, we purposely deleted them
to avoid confusion during the initial transition.

Now that it's been almost two work weeks I think we can restore them.
I've set up robot mirrors:

  http://github.com/Kitware/VTK
  http://github.com/Kitware/ParaView

  http://gitorious.org/kitware/vtk
  http://gitorious.org/kitware/paraview

These mirrors do not support merge requests because we prefer to
have discussion on the mailing lists.

-Brad