[vtk-developers] Parallel coordinates chart looking nice

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Mon Apr 5 17:02:53 EDT 2010

Hi Eric,

Just to let you know I have bidirectional selections working in ParaView,
the one wrinkle is that the vtkAnnotationLink is not invoking its changed
event. You could listen to the chart's selection changed event, and I will
talk to Jeff about integrating it better with the vtkAnnotationLink API.

I have tested it in ParaView with a line chart, spread sheet, 3D view (line
probe) and the parallel coordinate view. It is working quite well, but there
are still a few bugs I need to track down. It requires more selection modes
too, as well as better interaction with axes etc.

Marcus