[vtk-developers] [vtkusers] VTK and the STL

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Mon Sep 14 09:54:21 EDT 2009

Hi Fred,

Cc'ing vtk-developers. I suggest using #include <vtkstd/vector.h> or
#include <vtksys/stl/vector.h>. Directly including the the STL headers
is not always portable. As for the difference between these two, there
really isn't any. One comes from the system library, kwsys, included
by VTK, the other one is VTK's own implemented before kwsys.

-berk