[vtk-developers] vtkOFFReader

L.J. van Ruijven L.J.vanRuijven at amc.uva.nl
Mon Oct 19 02:19:46 EDT 2009

Hi,

Some time ago I offered an AIM-reader (the format used by Scanco AG) and writer for the VTK, which supports the AIM format 100%. Unfortunately I only did not garantee it works on any platform, because I do not have access to all platforms. But I am certainly willing to assist anybody who has a system where the software does not work.

But I did not even get a reply.

regards,
Leo.