[vtk-developers] does VTK can't implement that

Ali Habib ali.mahmoud.habib at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 18:30:53 EDT 2009

I asked this question in vtk-userr forum but 2 persons told me that can't be
implemented using vtk , the question was

I have two questions regarding  vtkDelaunay3D :

1. I have a  vtkVolume and want to use it as an input to vtkDelaunay3D  what
shall I do.
2. how to refine the delaunry's triangles  because it's large  even using
series of delaunry filter  (I wil use this in FEM mesh creation)

if we can do that how to implement attached is the code I used and the image
of the output

Best regards