[vtk-developers] VTK in MacOS Core Animation CALayer

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Thu Oct 8 09:49:58 EDT 2009

For those of us that are ignorant of the workings of Core Animation,
can you explain what vtkCocoaLayer and vtkCocoaLayerRenderWindow do?
The process of contributing code to VTK is mostly informal and usually
involves finding someone with enough experience and interest to review
the code and commit it. There are several Mac gurus on this list,
maybe one of them will be interested. If that doesn't work, the best
thing to do is to put it in the bug tracker and in time someone will
find it and will review it. We are considering making this a bit more
formal in the future. Thank you for considering contributing it to VTK
and I apologize for not making it easy.

-berk