[vtk-developers] undo / redo for vtkContourWidget + exposeSelectedNodesCursorShape

Dean Inglis dean.inglis at camris.ca
Wed Nov 25 14:19:48 EST 2009

Hi Yumin,

as you already have implemented this functionality,
will you commit it subject to internal approval?
Also, if a user selects specific nodes, could
the vtkContourWidget::DeleteAction(vtkAbstractWidget *w)
be modified to loop over and delete selected nodes?
Im not sure if it would save time over hovering and hitting the
delete key one by one, but there may be scenarios where the user
wants to select a number of nodes first to maintain a visual
cue and then delete all at once.

thanks,
Dean