[vtk-developers] Slider Widget enhancement for integral values

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 03:30:01 EST 2009

On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 10:08 PM, Bill Lorensen <bill.lorensen at gmail.com> wrote:
> David,
>
> We have used it or an equivalent for years.
>
> Look here for example:
> http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Examples/Medical/Cxx/Medical1.cxx?view=log
>
> That's not the issue. We can have a link, but I'd like to see the
> source code in the wiki page itself.

When I setup the mediawiki for GDCM I noticed there is a
wgAllowExternalImages which allowed external images. So I would think
there is similar mechanism to provide external source code.

I do not think viewvc is the right solution here, since we would loose
the nice coloring provided by <source lang="cpp">

2cts
--
Mathieu