[vtk-developers] Documentation improvement

David Doria daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 10:31:54 EST 2009

I started to look into the documentation issues. Looking at the
current doxygen pages (e.g.
http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkLandmarkTransform.html)
there is a massive quantity of "easy" problems (I've started a list
here: http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK#Documentation_Improvement)

Is there anyway I can get write access if I sign a contract that I
will not modify anything except comments? I can at least go through
and fix the "easy" problem like the doxygen comments are being drawn
from the wrong functions because many of them are missing/etc/etc. As
I am doing that, it should be easy to compile a list of the "harder"
documentation improvements of the type "what is p? what is N? What
does this function do?" that other developers can help with.

Thoughts?

Thanks,

David