[vtk-developers] VTK CVS head to require Qt 4.5.0 or later from16 November

Takuya OSHIMA oshima at eng.niigata-u.ac.jp
Tue Nov 17 09:57:27 EST 2009

Hi Mark,

The reader code I re-submitted to Berk does not contain the Qt pieces
as I used Qt 4.3 for the development at that time. It is a bit old
version that does not include support for the latest OpenFOAM file
format extensions (regex) either, but still should be sufficient for
the usual purposes and has been tested with as many compilers that I
have access to.

Of course I personally wouldn't mind reattaching the BSD License once
the transition to Qt 4.5 is complete.

Takuya

Takuya OSHIMA, Ph.D.
Faculty of Engineering, Niigata University
8050 Ikarashi-Ninocho, Nishi-ku, Niigata, 950-2181, JAPAN