[vtk-developers] annoying plugin-warning/errors

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Mon Nov 16 09:37:55 EST 2009

John,

I think you sent this to the wrong list.  This is more a question for the ParaView mailing list than the VTK developers mailing list.

This sounds like a bug.  Please submit a report on it.  It sound similar to one I experienced earlier (where a plugin would report an error because it needed its twin on the client/server when in fact it was actually loaded there).  That other bug has been fixed but it looks like this oversight is still there.

-Ken