[vtk-developers] How to use a vtkLegendBoxActor to display Legends

Fraz frazaliqureshi at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 13 08:22:03 EST 2009

Hi,

I am using python to draw a legend using vtkLegendBoxActor. I can not use vtkScalarBarActor as i want a few discrete values to be displayed in the legend and vtkScalarBarActor linearly interpolates between max and min of a set of values.

I am unable to draw anything using vtkLegendBoxActor the documetation is not very clear and their are no examples on how to use it.

Any help and examples will be much appreciated.

Regards

Fraz