[vtk-developers] UTF8 lib failing on dashsun

Jeff Baumes jeff.baumes at kitware.com
Tue Mar 24 09:34:26 EDT 2009

This is a nasty STL bug that people have been working on for the last
week in order to get it working on visual studio 6 and borland
compilers, which now do work. Does VTK officially support the Sun
compiler? If so, there really needs to be a VTK dashboard submission
from that compiler in the "Nightly Expected" category. Otherwise,
projects depending on VTK CVS head should not count on it working on
Sun. I'm assuming we do want to support the compiler, so Dave can you
move dashsun1 into the Nightly Expected category?

Jeff

--
Jeff Baumes, Ph.D.
R&D Engineer, Kitware Inc.