[vtk-developers] How to catch OutOfMemory errors using VTK with Java

Thomas Obenaus thomaso at eas.iis.fraunhofer.de
Thu Jun 11 03:05:18 EDT 2009

Hello,

I need to be able to catch OutOfMemory erros that can occur in my programm
because sometimes a lot of data may be rendered. I'm using VTK over the
Java-Wrapping-Interface, and I don't know how to avoid a crash of my
programm when VTK generates a fatal error during the rendering-process. Is
there a way to catch exceptions thrown by VTK?

-Thomas.

--
Dipl.-Medieninf. Thomas Obenaus

Fraunhofer-Institut fuer Integrierte Schaltungen
Institutsteil Entwurfsautomatisierung
Zeunerstr. 38
D-01069 Dresden