[vtk-developers] [vtkusers] 3D Delaunay triangulation (vtkDelaunay3D) multithreading / multi cpu support

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Wed Jun 3 11:52:51 EDT 2009

vtkDelaunay3D is not an imaging filter so the 'advertisement' holds
true. To my knowledge, among the filters in VTK/Graphics only 1 or 2
are multi-threaded. Yes, it should be possible to parallelize
vtkDelaunay3D for shared memory and yes, if someone wants to have a
student/intern give a shot at it, it would be great. The same holds
for all other non-threaded filters :-)

-berk