[vtk-developers] transitive patch failing. Fwd: FAILED (b=12, t=91): VTK - Win32-bcc32 - Continuous

Wylie, Brian bnwylie at sandia.gov
Fri Jul 31 11:43:30 EDT 2009

Randomly placing bear traps in the office parking lot is a good idea... Think about it... When you step in one it puts you into the moment.. You're not worried about bills to pay or some work deadline... Another good idea is supporting Borland and Visual Studio 6.0 compilers until the icecaps melt...

  Brian Wylie - Org 1424
  Sandia National Laboratories
  MS 1323 - Building CSRI/242
  (505)844-2238 FAX(505)284-2518