[vtk-developers] [Proposal] Moving old univariate solvers from vtkMath to vtkPolynomialSolversUnivariate

Dean Inglis dean.inglis at camris.ca
Thu Jul 30 20:23:11 EDT 2009

Hi,

Any chance vtkPolynomialSolversUnivariate could be renamed (for example) to
vtkMathPolynomialSolversUnivariate or vtkMathSolvers?  VTK
is getting bigger all the time, especially lately, and it is sometimes
difficult to know where to look for classes/methods that share functional
commonality.

Dean

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dean Inglis, PhD