[vtk-developers] Problem with multiple scalars and image plane widgets

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu at aero.iitb.ac.in
Sun Jan 25 10:51:14 EST 2009

Hi,

A mayavi user ran into a problem with multiple scalars assigned to a
hand built vtkImageData and using an image plane widget -- there is no
problem with an implicit plane + cutter for example.

I've created a simple VTK+Python example that demonstrates the problem.
    Just run it and left click to pick points, the values I get are
completely wrong.  I'd appreciate it if someone with a better knowledge
of vtkImageReslice/IPW could take a look.  Thanks.

cheers,
prabhu