[vtk-developers] VTK 5.4 Release (Please Read!)

Amy Squillacote ahs at cfdrc.com
Mon Jan 19 18:23:52 EST 2009

I noticed today that in the vtkSphereWidget2 class, there are methods to
turn on/off translation and scaling. The methods set the appropriate
variables, but the class doesn't do anything with these variables. I'm
guessing the variables are copied from vtkSphereWidget, but what to do
with them in the new widgets framework doesn't seem to have been filled in.

- Amy