[vtk-developers] Trouble with OSMesa

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu at aero.iitb.ac.in
Thu Feb 26 16:46:05 EST 2009

Hi,

I've spent a good part of the last 5 hours trying to get OSMesa working
with VTK (a not so recent CVS checkout) and all I end up getting is a
black screen when I use the window to image filter to store an image.  I
am using Mesa 7.0.3-rc2 (which ships with ubuntu, however, I built mesa
from source).  Does anyone know if this thing works at all?  Is there a
particular version of Mesa that is known to work?

I've scoured the web looking for information but can't find anything useful.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.
prabhu