[vtk-developers] warnings and errors to fix

Jeff Baumes jeff.baumes at kitware.com
Mon Feb 23 15:57:18 EST 2009

> *  wcmclen broke the following 2 tests:
>
> - HeaderTesting-Parallel
>
> http://www.cdash.org/CDash/testDetails.php?test=17464938&build=277397
>
> - PrintSelf-Parallel
>
> http://www.cdash.org/CDash/testDetails.php?test=17464963&build=277397
>
> Who's wcmclen? The name of this person is not
> VTK/Utilities/Doxygen/authors.txt . Please add yourself.

This is Will Mclendon at sandia. I'm forwarding this to him. Will,
please add yourself to authors.txt and sign up for the developers
mailing list here if you haven't already:

Will, did you remove these PrintSelf methods, or were they always
there but you just got blackrose to compile PBGL recently, so these
errors appeared? In either case, can you handle adding these methods?

Thanks,
Jeff