[vtk-developers] AMR warning message

John Biddiscombe biddisco at cscs.ch
Mon Feb 9 02:28:51 EST 2009

Burlen

OK. Thanks. The error makes a kind of sense, because the data has a
refinenemt ratio of 1/5 per level, but the grid extent is not divisible
by 5, so there is always a one cell overlap between low/high res parts.
(At some point I'll try to get the people generating this data to switch
to a better multiple)

thanks

JB