[vtk-developers] [vtkusers] Class documentation

Fri Feb 6 16:53:48 EST 2009

It judges a page on how many sites link to it -- a site that is linked
*to* a lot is considered authoritative.  So in this case, out of date
links into out of date documentation make google kind of wrong in this
case.  That's because of lazy website maintainers, but also simple
things like old messages from the VTK mailing lists getting walked
through by Google's spiders.