[vtk-developers] Failing Test: TestDescriptiveStatistics needs attention

Pebay, Philippe P pppebay at sandia.gov
Thu Dec 31 00:57:29 EST 2009

Hello all

Thanks Dave for having disabled the test. Yes, I have indeed been off e-mail for the past few days and will return into that mode starting tomorrow.

I had become aware of that problem last week, and sent a "help" message to the infovis list, for I have not been able to replicate the bug on any of my platforms.
Therefore, all feedback from someone who can replicate the issue on his platform will be very much appreciated. Thank you.

Best wishes

Philippe Pébay
Sandia National Laboratories