[vtk-developers] Adding ComputeArea() to vtkTriangle

David Doria daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 16:34:13 EST 2009

On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 4:21 PM, Bill Lorensen <bill.lorensen at gmail.com>wrote:

> 1) I would modify the current test for triangle.
> 2) When you add the TestPolygon test, check vtkPolygon's coverage to
> see if you can exercise some uncovered code. There are 193 uncovered
> lines of code:
>
> http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewCoverageFile.php?buildid=498540&fileid=10908473
>
> Bill

Ok, I'll add more polygon tests. I've never looked at these coverage files -
I'm assuming that the red 000000 means that line is not tested? Can you
figure out where the line is tested by the number? e.g.

00037579   void vtkPolygon::ComputeNormal(vtkPoints *p, double *n)

How would you turn 00037579 into a file name?

Thanks,

David