[vtk-developers] Wiki Examples - commited a fix

Dean Inglis dean.inglis at camris.ca
Mon Dec 21 12:31:48 EST 2009

Hi All,

Im new to wiki, but I did figure how to upload a fix to the list
of broken examples (visually compare two images with vtkimagecheckerboard)
and then place the link from broken examples to Working with images.
The only thing I couldnt figure out was how to remove the line
above the code for Checkerboard.cxx that says the example is broken..
a little help?  BTW, I think the recent examples initiative is excellent!

thanks,
Dean