[vtk-developers] how to access voxels of vtkStructuredPointsReader?

Jinyoung Hwang hwangjinyoung at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 07:05:21 EST 2009

Hi all,

Does someone know how to access voxels of vtkStructuredPointsReader?
I asked same questions, but I didnt solve my problem yet.

I loaded vtk file using vtkStructuredPointsReader.
-----
vtkStructuredPointsReader *spr = vtkStructuredPointsReader::New();
spr->SetFileName("test.vtk");             // "test.vtk" is a volume data
(256x256x256).
 -----

Then how can I access specific location, i.e., (100,100,100).
After aceesing the location, I'd like to change the scalar value of the
location.

Thanks,

Jinyoung